Sunday 28 September 2014

About me 60 second video review

I feel my 60 second video was a decent first attempt to film making. However, there are several things i could do to improve and develop my skills as a director and actress. First of all I need to develop editing skills that allow me to piece different clips together so i am not forced to do a continuous take. On the other hand this is down to the device I was using (Iphone 4s) and the video option doesn't allow you to make pauses.

The discussion through out my video was about my pets which i feel demonstrate my personality clearly however, more vocal could have been used with information as the purpose of the video was to inform my class mates of my life and background. The lighting in my video also was not a very good quality so my choice of video location in future will be changed based on the results from this first attempt.

No comments:

Post a Comment